As both a young veteran of many Wu-Tang projects, including most notably those by Ghostface Killah & Cappadonna, Solomon Childs (formerly Killa Bamz) has certainly come into his own. His gravelly voice and streetwise lyrics are usually heard in a solo setting on Chambermusik, however with “Wu-Tang 4 Life“, he shows an even wider array of skills when placed alongside several notable guests. Featured on this album are Sha Stimuli, Buddha Monk, Fes Taylor, Meyhem Lauren, Rassul Allah (L.C.O.B.), G-Clef, Dark Skinned Assassin, and several other artists. Six of the tracks are handled by G-Clef da Mad Komposa of Soul Kid Klik fame.
1. Be Like
2. Suicide Story ft. Sha Stimuli & G.S. Advance
4. One Eye Open ft. Fes Taylor & Hanz On
5. Since I Met You ft. David Corry
6. Gameface ft. Yung Budd, Judah Priest, & BakerDon
7. Fallen Down ft. Dainjamental, Jus-P, Rook Da Ruckus, & Meyhem Lauren
8. Lovin’ You
9. Black Fields ft. Rasul Allah & G-Clef da Mad Komposa
10. Warning (We Ain’t Havin’ That) ft. Dainjamental, Dark Skinned Assassin & Dungeon Masta
12. Hustle ft. Buddha Monk & Menace O.B.E.Z.
14. Now and Then